What Are We Trying To Do?
1. Provide high-quality training runs for competitive runners
2. Engage a community of dedicated, life-long runners
3. Remove obstacles leading to increased performance
What Do We Want All Runners To Know?
- Your running is worthy.
“having or showing the qualities or abilities that merit recognition in a specified way”
- Your running is urgent.
“requiring immediate action or attention”
- Your running is worth it.
“good and important enough to spend time, effort, or money on”
What Is Our End Goal?
- To serve runners and help direct resources to those wanting to “level up”
- To motivate and encourage competitive runners to extend their careers
- To see a runner from our community win a medal at the Olympics
Follow us @ohloru, bookmark our site, or email Andy to connect and learn more. We are always open to your feedback and suggestions for improvement.